Make informed business decisions throughout the year with expert insight and guidance
Monthly or quarterly management accounts from EKW Group help business owners take control of spending and make achievable plans for the future.
As a growing business ourselves, we understand that time is money. It’s so easy to let your bookkeeping get out of control
Our service lets you can get on with running your business safe in the knowledge that your accounts are accurately reconciled.
Our team of expert bookkeepers will process all your business transactions, ensuring they are allocated to the correct expense. And, if you are VAT registered, it will be precisely accounted for too. With a fast and informed bookkeeper working for your business, any queries will always be addressed quickly, not at the end of year when that missing receipt is hard to find.
By combining our bookkeeping service with management accounts, you will have one expert team taking care of your books alongside the review and analysis of transactions occurring in tandem, resulting in substantial cost savings.
We give you the flexible support you need and effectively use the management accounts information provided to increase profitability and boost the value of the business.
Sit it back and relax, we will take care of the following:
- Setting up your accounting system including bank and trading accounts as well as easy access to the management information you need
- Agreeing and arranging a timetable for processing your accounting functions such as making payments, collecting sums due to the company and payroll
- Assisting with the preparation of your VAT returns
- Producing management information to include key performance indicators and financial covenants so you can make timely decisions
- Dealing with the processing of the Customer, Supplier and Nominal Ledgers, including processing and reconciling all cash transactions, whether these are from the bank, credit card or till
- Managing cash and bank balances
- Provision of cover for long periods of absence, through either planned leave or unforeseen circumstances
Whether you need short term bookkeeping support, or a more detailed narrative of your business from our management accounts team, we can save you time and help you take control of the business.
Do you require more information or advice? Contact our Accounting Operations Manager, Kelly Street, who will be happy to talk you through our service offering – 01942 816 512
Are you prepared for Making Tax digital? If you are a client that currently uses our recommended accounting solution, the new MTD for VAT compatible functionality will be available to you with no additional fees and no need to upgrade.