By partnering with EKW Group you can be sure that your business is running compliant and is up-to-date with the latest in HR legislation. Whether you have a specific HR project that requires assistance, or you are looking to invest in a full HR set up, we can offer you the support you need.
The HR department is the backbone of any business helping meet all your admin, paperwork, and staff management needs, leaving you more free time to concentrate on running and growing your business. Whatever you require, we have a solution tailored to you and your unique requirements.
We offer a dedicated support line offering advice on all aspects of HR.
- Starter/Leaver documentation
- Investigation and disciplinary procedures
- Performance/Capability concerns
- Sickness & Absence
- COVID – 19 support and advice
- Any other General or complex employee relation matters
- We will also provide templates of any letters needed concerning the above i.e.
- Invite letter to meetings, disciplinary hearing letters, Contract amendment letters
Why choose us? HR is a complex area that requires specific skills and experience. Our HR Consultants are CIPD qualified. The CIPD membership is a badge of professionalism that’s internationally recognised so you can be sure you are receiving the very best level of service.
Simple onboarding process
Rapid response times
FromHow much does it cost?
£ 99Per Month
- £99 0-5 employees
- £149 6-10 employees
- £199 10+ employees
The cost of our bespoke HR services varies depending on your company’s individual needs.
Require additional support?
- Offer letter
- Contract amendment letters
- COVID – 19 related letters i.e. furlough letters
- Any other employee letters/forms required.
HR Consultancy level functions – dependant on location
We can provide an on-site or virtual HR presence for attending and chairing meetings such as:
Outsourcing your HR function is often the most cost-effective solution as it allows you to access the knowledge and expertise of professionals without the costs and risks associated with hiring someone in-house.